Thursday, December 01, 2005

Can you believe it is December--Tomorrow???



Matt and I drove west along the Great Ocean Road...



There were some Awesome sights. Some were a little hike in, but definately worth it!!



This is at the twelve apostles... don't worry, you are not counting wrong, some have already fallen down.



Loch Ard Gorge


So where did 2005 go? I can't figure out how this year has disappeared so fast! I swear I was just planning my first international trip by myself yesterday, but then I remember that I went on that trip already and I even went back.

I started 2005 out getting ready to head to Australia which was to full of adventure, self-discovery and sampling of a new culture. I had no idea it would turn into two trips of a lifetime. I met lots of people on that trip, but one stands out far above the rest. My partner, Matt. He lives in the beautiful city of Melbourne and has been here to visit me twice since we met last February. Here I am, of all people, am in a solid, commited relationship... and I love it!

Anyway, here are some pics from my trips and an early Happy Holidays from me and Edgar to you and yours... :)
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors